Wednesday, April 29, 2015

From the start...

Hi,

I'm Skye and i have no idea what i am doing...

I have pretty much winged it to this point in life.

I am:

 A stay at home mum of 1 gorgeous little girl 

Partnered to the most kind and patient man on the planet

A craft addict

25 years old

and this year is MY year

I promised myself that this year i would face my problems

I am also:

Over weight

Stressed out

Have high anxiety

and for the first time in my life i am battling Depression.

Many people who know me (which no one who sees this should) think that i have good reasons for being the above.

In the past few years i have supported my little girl while she battled chronic illness and underwent a transplant to reset her immune system, separated from my daughters father (a emotionally and sometimes physically abusive relationship), had a few other short unhealthy relationships, trying to get my daughter to a level where she can go to school like other kids and now that life is starting to look normal i am going through custody proceedings with my ex who due to mental illness isn't a healthy role model and anything but a active father.

To be honest i have blocked out much of what has happened to my daughter and due to having to dig up what my ex put me through (much of that i had blocked out too) i can't remember much good (which there was).

Now i just want to be happy and healthy and put the past behind me.

I'm starting this so i can try to do that.

Cheers

Skye



No comments:

Post a Comment