Thursday, April 30, 2015

This was me and this is where i am at...

So this was me the first week of this year...

25 years old

weight: 140kgs

Height: 173cm

Size 18/20 top 22/24 pants


Waist: 125cm

Hips: 148cm

For the first 11 weeks of this year i worked hard and fell of the wagon hard at times but i managed to lose 10kgs in 11 weeks through counting calories, limiting processed foods and a few different exercise programs. 

Then...

I fell off the wagon totally - i hurt my foot while exercising, i didn't care what i put into my body and i stressed, didn't sleep and binge ate.

Now its week 18 of 2015 (i think) and i had (when i weighed myself on Monday) put back on 3.5kgs. I was going to just try to maintain while i got through the stressful time i was having and a little weight gain is fine (everyone fluctuates) and i believe i do by about 2kgs but a extra 3.5kgs was heading towards putting it ALL back on so from Monday i cut processed carbs back out of my diet, worked on eating breakfast again and decided to try for a 1,800 cals a day diet (previous was 1,400 cals a day) and trying to do at least my 10,000 steps a day.

As of this morning when i weighted myself i now weigh 131.6kgs !!! YAY its working.

I know that by eating better i will improve everything about my life and i don't believe in starving myself so in the next few weeks i need to teach myself better habits and food prep skills.

So that was me and the new me is under construction (see goals post)

Cheers

Skye


No comments:

Post a Comment