Saturday, May 2, 2015

Clean eating food lists i have found

I don't really support any particular diet and frankly you have to find the one that works for you.

I like keeping things as natural and unprocessed as possible but in saying that i wouldn't drink non processed milk (and yes i love drinking milk). So these 3 lists/infographics got my attention and hope they help if your looking for something similar.


 I love how well set out this infographic is - pretty and informative :p

These lists are a great starting point and remind me i have options and they don't have to be boring. 

I should point out there is a few things on this list that i either have no idea what they are or wouldn't go out of my way to pay the over priced cost so each to their own :)

Happy eating <3

No comments:

Post a Comment